- After your request an inspection, we will contact the selling agent to arrange access to the property for as soon as possible - This is usually the very next day. You will be informed of the confirmed time and date of the inspection.
- Two expert and certified inspectors will carry out the inspection of all accessible areas.
- You will be contacted immediately after the inspection with a verbal summary of the findings. You are also encouraged to attend the site at this time so we can run through our assessment with you first-hand. We can pre-arrange this visit with the real estate agent.
- An invoice will be sent to you via email, and reports are released after payment.
- Reports are available the next business day. We can send this report to your solicitor or conveyancer if requested.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions or queries in the report.
Yes, thermal imaging can be provided on request. However, this is a secondary tool which tends to miss defects that a good-old fashioned inspection of sub-floor and roof cavities will reveal.
This is because thermal imaging may only identify active termites, and fail to detect any previous damage.